The Idea

Large Scale Portraits of people with a lot of life experience that integrate the actual words of their stories into the lines and wrinkles of their faces.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Art Prize Meet & Greet

Tonight I'm off the the MADE IN BROOKLYN event where I'll get a chance to meet some other entrants, perhaps some venue coordinators, maybe a DeVos or two and Ran Ortner, the winner of the first ever ArtPrize. I'm hoping to glean some valuable information from this well informed crowd and begin the process of "being visible". I hate to say it but, the truth is, the more people you know, the better your chances... at least in the beginning stages of the competition. Thank you to all who are supporting me so far in this great venture! If you haven't already started "following" my page please do so and help me up the ante!  
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment